MY RYOBI GIFT CARD COMPETITION PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who receive a promotional email ("Promotional Email") from the Promoter inviting them to participate in this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step- sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 02/03/2018 and entries close 11:59pm AEDST on 02/04/2018 ("Promotional Period").
- To enter, individuals who receive the Promotional Email must undertake the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Click on the link provided within the Promotional Email and follow the prompts to access the questionnaire;
- Complete the questionnaire in full, which includes answering the two (2) questions provided on a scale of 0 - 10; and
- Submit the questionnaire.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at Techtronic Industries Australia Pty Limited, 31 Gilby Road, Mount Waverley, VIC 3149 on 06/04/2018 at 3:00pm AEDST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- Winners will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw and any winners from ACT will be published at www.ryobi.com.au on 11/04/2018.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first twenty (20) valid entries drawn will each win a $100 Bunnings Gift Card.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not redeem the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is AUD$2,000.
- Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 06/07/2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw and any winners from ACT will be published at www.ryobi.com.au on 11/07/2018.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Promotional Email or the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
The Promoter is Techtronic Industries Australia Pty Limited (ABN 98 002 277 509) of 31 Gilby Road, Mount Waverley, VIC 3149, telephone 1300 361 505.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/21995