The Website (hereafter referred to as the Website) is operated by Ryobi Limited (hereafter referred to as the Company). This Website can be used only upon reading and consenting to the conditions of usage stipulated below. This Website shall not be used without consenting to these conditions.
The content, URLs, or structural information of the Website may be changed or deleted without notice.
Reversion of Copyrights
Copyrights for the Website content, including video, sound, text, photographs, diagrams, designs, and illustrations, shall revert to the Company or the provider of the content. In addition, the Company shall possess editorial copyrights for the Website, which has been edited into a home page format. These copyrights are protected by copyright laws and treaties as well as other laws of individual countries.
Handling of Copyrights
The use of information contained on the Website in a manner that extends beyond the scope of allowable uses (such as, but not limited to, reproduction, transfer, transmitting, cutting, altering, selling, translating into a foreign language, or renting) under copyright laws and treaties as well as other laws of each individual country without the permission of the Company is prohibited. In the event that the Company is not the copyright owner, the permission of the relevant copyright owner is necessary. In addition, trademarks (including, but not limited to, RYOBI, Ryobi, and other product names) and trade names are protected under trademark laws, commercial laws as well as other laws of individual countries and thus cannot be used without authorization.
Software provided through the Website belongs to the copyright owner. Please adhere to the stipulations and conditions posted by the copyright owner when using such software.
The Website contains information about forward-looking statements related to such matters as the Company's plans, strategies, and business results. These forward-looking statements represent judgments made by the Company based on information available at present and are inherently subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties. The Company's actual activities and business results could differ significantly due to changes including, but not limited to, changes in the economic environment, business environment, demand, and exchange rates.
Users should be aware that this Website does not represent an offer or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities. It should be noted that investment decisions are the responsibility of the users.
The Company's Website also contains IR information that has been listed following the elapsing of a specified period of time after this information is disclosed to news media.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential damages on account of use of information or any other materials from its Website, or inability to use or access the Website.
The Company also assumes no responsibility for the content of third party's websites linked to the Website.
Links to Third Party Websites
Links to third-party websites that are placed on the Company's Website are provided for the convenience of the user. These other websites are operated and managed as the responsibility of the respective company or organization providing the websites. Therefore, users of these other websites shall comply with the conditions posted on such respective websites.
Links to the Website
Links to the Company's Website may be established by agreeing to the following "Conditions." (Contacting the Company is not required).
Conditions for Linking to the Website
- Linking to the Company's Website using the Ryobi logo is prohibited.
- Links must be set to , the home page of the Company's Website.
- Please note that the website content and URL are subject to change or deletion without notice.
- Please do not use the methods of linking that obscure the Company's ownership of content (i.e., linking within frames, etc.).
- Linking can be refused when the purpose of the link is not in accordance with the intention of the Company's Website or in the event that providing such a link could result in damage to the Company's credibility.
The following activities are prohibited with the use of this Website.
- Any activities that violate public welfare, including slander, defamation and activities that damage property or violate personal privacy.
- Activities involving the use or provision of harmful programs, including those with computer viruses.
- Activities that violate laws and ordinances or activities that could result in violation of laws and ordinances.
- Other activities that the Company determines to be inappropriate.