RYOBI EASTER PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences on 19/03/2021 and closes at 11:59pm on 26/03/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
5. At the start of the Promotional Period the Promoter will post a promotional post to their official Facebook and Instagram pages containing instructions on how to enter (“Promotional Posts”).
6. To enter, individuals must complete the following entry methods during the Promotional Period:
- Using their own personal Facebook account, visit the official RYOBI New Zealand Facebook page (@Ryobinz);
- Locate the Promotional Entry Form.
- Complete all required fields and submit the entry form. OR
- Using their own personal Instagram account, visit the official RYOBI New Zealand Instagram page (@Ryobinz).
- Locate the Promotional Entry Form.
- Complete all required fields and submit the entry form.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Only one entry per listed social media account or email address is deemed valid.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place at is Techtronic Industries New Zealand Pty Limited, Unit c/70 Business Parade South, East Tamaki, Auckland, 2013 on 29/03/2021 at 10:00am. The promoter may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
12. The winner(s) will be notified by email. The winner(s) must respond to claim the prize by 12:00pm on 30/03/2021.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
14. The three (3) best valid entries, as determined by the judges, will win one (1) 18V ONE+ 1.5AH HOME ESSENTIALS COMBO KIT which includes (1) 18V ONE+ Drill Driver with 13mm keyless chuck (R18DDP2-0), (1) 18V ONE+ 1.5Ah Li+ Battery (RB18L15), (1) 18V ONE+ 1.5A Charger (RC18115), (1) 8m Measuring tape (RTM8M), (1) 35 Pieces Black Oxide Drill Bit Set (RAK35DBS), (1) 55 Pieces Screwdriving Set (RAK55DS), (1) 35 Pieces Black Oxide Drill Bit Set (RAK35DBS), (1) Ryobi All-Purpose Hammer (RH16FSS), (1) Snap-off Knife (RSK18), (2) Screwdrivers (RD4PH2 & RS4SL14), (1) Long nose pliers (RP6LN), (1) Quality bag for storage and transportation.
15. Individual winner’s prize pool is valued at up to NZD $169 RRP
16. Total prize pool value NZD $507
17. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
18. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable, refundable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
19. Once prize packs have left the Promoter’s premises, the promoter takes no responsibility for prize packs being damaged, delayed or lost in transit. Please allow up to six (6) weeks for prize delivery.
20. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
21. they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
22. their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity.
23. they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content.
24. they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content to the uses contemplated by these Terms and Conditions, and the Content does not infringe the rights of any third party.
25. they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
26. they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity, and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
27. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
28. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
29. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
30. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
31. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
32. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) or use of a prize.
34. The Promoter is Techtronic Industries New Zealand Pty Limited, Unit c/70 Business Parade South, East Tamaki, Auckland, 2013. ;