Ryobi 1600W Plunge Router
RRT1600-S SKU: 00292188
A router is one of the most versatile tools in any woodworker's kit, and the Ryobi 1600W plunge router is one of the best available. This is a powerful solution for all your routing, shaping, cutting, chamfering, rabbeting, dadoing and dovetailing needs.
The robust 1600W motor gives this power tool a cutting depth of up to 55mm, with a depth stop rod allowing you to adjust the settings for extra precision and versatility. You can preselect a speed using the in-built regulator dial or use the micro depth-control knob to fine-tune your cutting depth for ultimate control and accuracy.
The fantastic features of this plunge router include:
- 6.35mm and 12.7mm collet capacities to suit a range of cutters
- A dust port that connect to a dust extraction system
- A depth stop rod and micro depth control knob for precision
- A powerful 1600W motor with a plunge depth of up to 55mm.
- With the same durability and reliability you can expect from all Ryobi tools and hardware, this router makes a fine addition to any DIYer's workshop.
To view the 1600W plunge router in person, visit your local Bunnings Warehouse.