RYOBI ‘TOOLS, TREATS & TLC GIFT PACK COMPETITION’ PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 23/04/2020 and closes at 11:59pm on 03/05/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
At the start of the Promotional Period the Promoter will post a promotional post to their official Facebook and Instagram pages containing instructions on how to enter (“Promotional Posts”).
To enter, individuals must complete the following entry methods during the Promotional Period:
- Using their own personal Instagram account, visit the official RYOBI New Zealand Instagram page (@Ryobinz);
- Locate the Promotional Entry Form;
- Answer the question “Tell us why you or your mum deserves a RYOBI tools, treats and TLC gift pack”;
- Complete all required fields and submit the entry form.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one entry per listed social media account or email address is deemed valid.
If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The judging will take place on 04/05/2020. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
The winner(s) will be notified by email. The winner(s) must respond to claim the prize by 12:00pm on 05/05/2020 in order to receive the prize pack before Mother’s Day (May 10th, 2020), subject to courier delivery timelines or COVID-19.
- When the necessary New Zealand COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted, we will be able to provide the prize to the winner, we are unable to do so during the current COVID-19 restrictions as at 20 April 2020.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner(s). Each entry will be individually judged based on literary and creative merit of the answer provided as a part of the promotion, responding to the question “Tell us why you or your mum deserves a RYOBI Tools, Treats and TLC gift pack”.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The one (1) best valid entry, as determined by the judges, will win one (1) RYOBI 18V ONE+ Multi Tool (R18MT3-0) NZD $129 RRP, one (1) 18V ONE+ 2.5AH DRILL DRIVER KIT (R18DD3-H25FN) NZD $169 RRP, one (1) RYOBI 22” Tool Box (RTB22INCH) NZD $48.95 RRP, one (1) RYOBI General Purpose Medium Size Gloves (RGPG-M) NZD $17.95 RRP, one (1) 18V ONE+ AM/FM Radio with Bluetooth (R18R-0) NZD $99 RRP, one (1) 18V ONE+ Hot Glue Gun (R18GLU-0) NZD $99 RRP, one (1) 18V ONE+ Corner Sander (R18PS-0) NZD $99 RRP, one (1) 100 PIECE DRILLING AND DRIVING SET NZD $29.98 RRP, one (1) Bunnings Gift Card AUD $200 RRP, one (1) Chocolates and Pamper Pack NZD $100 RRP
- Individual winner’s prize pool is valued at up to NZD $1,020.90 RRP
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Total prize pool is valued up to NZD $1,020.90 RRP.
- Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable, refundable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Once prize packs have left the Promoter’s premises, the promoter takes no responsibility for prize packs being damaged, delayed or lost in transit. Please allow up to six (6) weeks for prize delivery.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that: Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) or use of a prize.
- The Promoter is Techtronic Industries New Zealand Pty Limited, Unit c/70 Business Parade South, East Tamaki, Auckland, 2013.